1 New Road Blackwater Camberley Hampshire GU17 9AY
Application for a Lawful Development Certificate for the Proposed Installation of 1 no. first floor rear window and 1 no. rooflight on the rear roof slope.
Treen House Odiham Road Winchfield Hook Hampshire RG27 8BS
Notification of a proposed larger home extension for the erection of a single storey rear extension
Pumping Station Aldershot Road Church Crookham Fleet Hampshire
1. G1 Oak x 4 - Reduce the lateral branches that touch and overhang the property to create a 2 metre clearance by removing 1.5 - 2 metres growth whilst targeting suitable growth points. Also to crown lift to 3 metres above ground level by removing epicormic growth from the stems and reducing secondary growth if needed. Lastly, to remove large sections of deadwood throughout the canopies. 2. T1 - Oak - Fell and replant with a replacement tree.
4 Borderside Yateley Hampshire GU46 6LJ
1. Hawthorn - Reduce in height to approximately 6" below previous reduction points and remove epicormic growth. 2. Maple (sp) -Reduce in height to approximately 2 feet below previous reduction points and thin the remaining crown by approximately 15%, reducing the lateral branches accordingly.
42 Tavistock Road Fleet Hampshire GU51 4EJ
1. (T1) Silver Birch - Fell 2. (T2) Scotts Pine - Fell
Bindal Broomrigg Road Fleet Hampshire GU51 4LS
1. G1 Group of laurel - Fell 2. T2. Rowan- Fell 3. T3. silver birch- Fell 4. T4,T5,T6, 3 x Apple trees- Fell - happy to re plant with new fruit trees 5. T7. Oak tree - Crown reduction by approx 2-3m.
15 Silver Park Close Church Crookham Fleet Hampshire GU52 6BP
1. Lawson Cypress (T1) - Fell 2. Lawson Cypress (T2) - Reduce in height by 15ft.
2 The Cedars Fleet Hampshire GU51 3YL
1. Tree 1: Lime - Fell Remove for access - The tree has outgrown the location on the path making access along the footpath difficult and the movement of wheelie bins and any other material impractical for the gardens that use this access way. 2. Tree 2: Beech - Crown thin by approximately 20% and crown lift to approximately 6 metres by the removal of small diameter limbs and the reduction of higher, trailing limbs. Works are to improve light into the adjacent gardens and reduce debris in the gardens and gutters.
8 Priory Lane Hartley Wintney Hook Hampshire RG27 8EX
Approval of Condition 3-materials- pursuant to 20/02403/HOU Demolition of garage and erection of a single storey side extension and replacement front porch. Widen driveway.
10 Lyndale Drive Fleet Hampshire GU51 3JH
Erection of a two storey rear extension, porch, reduce size of one window and insert window to first floor on one side and insertion one window to first floor on other side